Awakened Center Events
Here at The Awakened Center we offer alternative methods to enhance your Mental, Physical and Spiritual well being. We also love collaborating to offer new and exciting options. Please sign up at the bottom of this page to stay updated on our many offerings.
The Awakened Center is OPEN!
Singing Bowls are BACK!
I'm beyond excited to announce that Singing Bowl Meditations are back!
Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times.
- Krista Pfohl
Courses are hosted via ZOOM. Email André for the link and donation options.
Be well my friends!
SINGING BOWL SOUND HEALING MEDITATIONS (Krista)
Your Safety and Healing is my number one priority- thank you for your patience while sessions are getting back in motion!
COVID 19 SAFETY PLAN
- Sessions are limited to 5 people and will be held weekly on Sundays and alternating Thursdays.
- Social Distancing will be maintained (Chairs 6 feet apart)
- Masks ARE REQUIRED before and during the Sound session
- Chairs and surfaces will be fully disinfected with UVC light lamps and wipes
What you need to know (Session Process)
- Enter no sooner than 6:50 pm to get settled.
- Apply Hand Sanitizer prior to Entry
- Masks are Required to enter and must remain on until leaving the space
- Time to visit after the session
$10 Youth (ages 12-17) Kids get stressed too!
Select Dates and Register HERE
- July 26
- August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- August 6, 20
HIGHER FREQUENCIES- Spiritual Awakening Through the Heart (Andre)
Review, Discover, Dialog with Readings from “The Way of Mastery”, “A Course in Miracles” And “A Course of Love.”
"The Way of Mastery", Shanti Cristo Foundation
Every Sunday 12:30- 2:00 pm
"A Course in Miracles", Helen Schucman, ACIM
Every Tuesday 6:30- 8pm
REIKI ATTUNEMENT (Krista)
- $150/ class Reiki I and Reiki II
- $200 Reiki Master
- Inquire with Reiki Master Teacher, Krista Pfohl for registration via email
Retreats and Series
Mindfulness Retreat with Hike and Heal Wellness
June 27 (Saturday) 9-4 pm
- @ Magnolia Bluff County Park
- Guided forest therapy walks, restorative yoga, sound healing, individual Reiki treatments & nature immersion. Find your tribe this June.
Besides doing individual Reiki and Theta sessions and small group attunment classes, Krista collaborates with two great friends Moira Farrell and Niomi Pearson, to put on local gatherings. Together, we are Yara Sound Collective! We work with one another regularly to put on sound healing events in and around Dane County. We offer sound healing meditation classes, 3 hour workshops, day retreats and overnight retreats. In our longer programs, we combine forest therapy, hatha yoga, sound healing and Reiki to create space for deep healing and personal growth.
For a full list of upcoming events, please visit Moira's page (Hike and Heal Wellness) here.