Andre is a spiritual teacher and shamanic practitioner. Never satisfied with material rewards he has
always had a deep, and evolving spiritual practice and approach to life. Andre utilizes his considerable
knowledge of western, eastern and shamanic practices along with the experiences of his own life to heal
and enrich the wisdom of his students.
His classes offer multiple mediums for learning, a variety of different source materials and an emphasis on discussion, sharing and practical application in daily life. Andre has a B.S. in Education and History from the UW-Madison and taught middle and high school
history and social studies early in his career.
He has many years of personal journeying through the practice of the spiritual principles he teaches. He adheres to the notions that ‘we teach what we need to learn’ and ‘teaching is demonstrating’. At its most fundamental level Andre’s believes spirituality can be
defined as one’s relationship with their Creator – and that their there are many paths to developing this
relationship in order to advance one to an awakened state of being in this world.
- Separate class/discussion groups in A Course in Miracles and The Way of Mastery and related books and materials
- Chakra Healing and Balancing
- llumination Sessions: individual and confidential sessions in which he provides guidance and clarity for personal circumstances in your life as they relate to spiritual practice.
- In development: a podcast/vlog on A Course of Love
- Class tuition: $10/class or $30/month for recurring weekly classes.
- Chakra Healing/Balancing: $50/session
- Illumination Sessions: $60/hour or $80/1.5 hours.